- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1260 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI BOVINE INTERLEUKIN-4
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL4.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL4 antibody - OASA00350
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry(1): 1/50 - 1/100
following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information.
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Pedersen, L.G. et al. (2002) Identification of monoclonal antibodies that cross react with cytokines from different animal species. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 88: 111 - 122.
2. Aasted, B. et al. (2002) Cytokine profiles in peripheral blood mononuclear cells and lymph node cells from piglets infected in utero with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus. Clin. Diagn. Lab. Immunol. 9: 1229 - 1234.
3. Nielsen, L. et al. (2009) Lymphotropism and host responses during acute wild-type canine distemper virus
|Yes||No||Not Determined||Suggested Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry(1)||1/50 - 1/100|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
|Immunohistology - Resin|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/postive controls.
(1) Special conditions apply. - See [*].
- Tips Information: