- Official Gene Full Name:
- interleukin 2 receptor subunit alpha
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- CD25, IDDM10, IL2R, IL2-RA, IL-2-RA, IL-2 receptor subunit alpha, IL-2R subunit alpha, Interleukin-2 receptor subunit alpha, p55, TAC antigen, TCGFR
- Description of Target:
- Receptor for interleukin-2.
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-2 receptor subunit alpha
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Urine, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- < 43 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 78 - 5,000 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 5.1% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 9.4% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology IL2RA ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH00321) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for IL2RA has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. After washing,a biotinylated detector antibody specific for IL2RA is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample IL2RA captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|IL2RA Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|IL2RA Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated IL2RA Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 95%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL2RA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL2RA.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural human IL-2-RA. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.