- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-2 receptor subunit alpha
- Alias Symbols:
- CD25, Il2r, Ly-43, MGC130561, Il2ra
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13946 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE CD25
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IP
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Il2ra.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Il2ra.
- The immunogen for anti-Il2ra antibody: b6.1 CTL cell line
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Il2ra antibody - OASA05093
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells in 100ul.
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised OFA rats were fused with cells of the P3X63Ag8.653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Target Reference:
- 1. Moreau, J-L. et al. (1987) Monoclonal Antibodies identify three epitope clusters on the mouse p55 subunit of the interleukin 2 receptor: relationship to the interleukin 2 binding site. Eur. J. Immunol. 17:1835 - 1838
2. Hashimoto, N. et al. (1986) Dissociation of interleukin 2 dependent and independent B cell proliferation with monoclonal anti-interleukin 2 receptor antibody. Eur. J. Immunol. 16: 317-320.
3. Lowenthal, J.W. et al. (1985) High and low affinity IL-2 receptors: Analysis by IL-2 dissociation rate and reactivity with monoclonal anti-receptor antibody PC61. J. Immunol. 135: 3988-3994.
4. Ceredig, R. et al. (1985) Expression of interleukin-2 receptor as a differentiation marker on intrathymic stem cells. Nature 314: 98-100.
5. Yaqoob, P. and Calder, P.C. (1997) Glutamine Requirement of Proliferating T lymphocytes. Nutrition 13: 646-651.