- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-2 receptor subunit alpha
- Alias Symbols:
- IL2RAC, Il2ra
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13946 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI RAT CD25:Azide Free
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Il2ra.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Il2ra.
- The immunogen for anti-Il2ra antibody: rat interleukin-2 receptor
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Il2ra antibody - OASA03918
- NDS 61
- Azide Free
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/100
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of Con A activated rat spleen cells with Mouse anti Rat CD25: Azide Free
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography
Preservative Stabilisers: None present
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Tellides, G. et al. (1987) Functional blocking of the interleukin-2 receptor (IL-2R) may be important in the efficacy of IL-2R antibody therapy. Transpl. Proc.19: 4231 - 4233
2. Tellides, M.J. et al. (1989) Mechanism of action of interleukin-2 receptor (IL-2R) monoclonal antibody (MAb) therapy: Target cell depletion or inhibition of function? Transpl. Proc. 21:997-998.
3. Dallman, M.J. et al. (1988) Cytotoxicity and IL2 reactivity of cells from rejected or nonrejected allografts. Transpl. Proc. 20: 226-228.
- Tips Information: