- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-2 receptor subunit alpha
- Alias Symbols:
- CD25, IL2R, TCGFR, IDDM10, IL2RA
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13946 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD25:FITC
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL2RA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL2RA.
- The immunogen for anti-IL2RA antibody: human PHA blasts, day 3 of culture
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL2RA antibody - OASA01701
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat - 1/10
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of PHA activated human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD25
Application #2: Staining of PHA stimulated human lymphocyte cells with Mouse anti Human CD25
Application #3: Staining of PHA stimulated human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD25: RPE- Alexa Fluor 488
Application #4: Staining of PHA stimulated human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD25:FITC
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3.X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Prager, E. et al. (2001) Induction of Hyporesponsiveness and Impaired T lymphocyte activation by the CD31 receptor: ligand pathway in T cells. J. Immunol. 166: 2364-2371.
2. Thorborn, G. et al. (2010) Increased sensitivity of CD4+ T-effector cells to CD4+CD25+ Treg suppression compensates for reduced Treg number in asymptomatic HIV-1 infection. PLoS One. 5: e9254.
- Tips Information: