- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- IHC-FFPE, WB
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Spleen
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human IL-23R (NT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: 10mM KHPO4, 140mM NaCl, pH7.2
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-23 receptor
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-293485 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN INTERLEUKIN-23 RECEPTOR (N-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL23R.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL23R.
- The immunogen for anti-IL23R antibody: synthetic peptide CQPRKLHFYKNGIKERFQITRINKTTARL corresponding to amino acids 59-87 within the N-terminal region of human IL-23 receptor.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL23R antibody - OASA06290
- IL-23 RECEPTOR