- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human IL-23 (NT) were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-23 subunit alpha
- Alias Symbols:
- P19, SGRF, IL-23, IL-23A, IL23P19, MGC79388, IL23A
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-121044 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN INTERLEUKIN-23 (N-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL23A.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL23A.
- The immunogen for anti-IL23A antibody: a 16 amino acid peptide from near the amino terminus of human IL-23.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL23A antibody - OASA07890
- Application Info:
- Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 24kDa in mouse pancreas tissue lysate.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Kikly, K. et al. (2006) The IL-23/Th(17) axis: therapeutic targets for autoimmune inflammation. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 18: 670-675.
2. Hu, W. et al. (2006) Interleukin 23 in acute inflammatory demyelination of the peripheral nerve. Arch Neurol. 63: 858-864.
3. Langrish, C.L. et al. (2004) IL-12 and IL-23: master regulators of innate and adaptive immunity. Immunol. Rev. 202: 96-105.
4. Hunter, C.A. (2005) New IL-12-family members: IL-23 and IL-27, cytokines with divergent functions. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 5: 521-531.