- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- IL-2, TCGF, lymphokine, IL2
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-133118 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI HUMAN INTERLEUKIN-2
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL2.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL2 antibody - OASA04729
- Application Info:
- (1) Special conditions apply. - See [*].
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Yoshino, N. et al. (2000) Upgrading of flow cytometric analysis for absolute counts, cytokines and other antigenic molecules of Cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) by using anti-human cross-reactive antibodies. Exp. Anim. 49: 97 - 110.
2. Kim, C. et al. (2002) Trafficking machinery of NKT cells: shared and differential chemokine receptor expression among V alpha 24+ V beta 11+ NKT cell subsets with distinct cytokine - producing capacity. Blood 100: 11 - 16.
- Tips Information: