- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-1 beta
- Alias Symbols:
- Il-1b, IL-1beta, Il1b
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-111184 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI MOUSE INTERLEUKIN-1 BETA:Biotin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Il1b.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Il1b.
- The immunogen for anti-Il1b antibody: recombinant mouse IL-1 beta
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1.0ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Aviva Systems Biology recommend that the vial is gently
- Printable datasheet for anti-Il1b antibody - OASA08421
- IL-1 BETA
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product may be used in a direct ELISA or as the detection reagent in in a sandwich ELISA with OASA08420 as the capture reagent and OPSA11126 as the standard.
Western Blot: This product may be used under either reducing or non-reducing conditions with OPSA11126 as the positive control.
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to mouse IL-1 beta were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 50 ug/ml after reconstitution
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Clausen, B.H. et al. (2008) Interleukin-1beta and tumor necrosis factor-alpha are expressed by different
subsets of microglia and macrophages after ischemic stroke in mice. J. Neuroinflammation. 5:46.
- Tips Information: