- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-1 beta
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-111184 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI BOVINE INTERLEUKIN-1 BETA:Biotin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL1B.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL1B.
- The immunogen for anti-IL1B antibody: recombinant bovine IL-1 beta.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL1B antibody - OASA07074
- IL-1 BETA
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This antibody may be used in a direct ELISA or as a detection antibody in sandwich ELISA assays, in combination with OASA07073 as the capture antibody.
aspx?ProductCode=OPSA10927 ">OPSA10927 may be used as a standard.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Wenz, J.R. et al. (2010) Factors associated with concentrations of select cytokine and acute phase proteins in dairy cows with naturally occurring clinical mastitis. J Dairy Sci. 93: 2458-70.
2. Rinaldi, M. et al (2010) A sentinel function for teat tissues in dairy cows: dominant innate immune response elements define early response to E. coli mastitis. Funct Integr Genomics. 10: 21-38.
- Tips Information: