- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- ML1, ML-1, IL-17F, IL17F
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-146204 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN INTERLEUKIN-17F
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL17F.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL17F.
- The immunogen for anti-IL17F antibody: recombinant human IL-17F
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended. N.B. For functional studies do not add sodium azide.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL17F antibody - OASA07871
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product is suitable for use in an indirect ELISA for the measurement of human IL-17F, or in combination with This product B in a sandwich ELISA system.
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human IL-17F were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Starnes, T. et al. (2001) Cutting Edge: IL-17F, a novel cytokine selectively expressed in activated T cells and monocytes, regulates angiogenesis and endothelial cell cytokine production. J. Immunol. 167: 4137-4140.