- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- LCF, NIL16, PRIL16, prIL-16, FLJ16806, FLJ42735, FLJ44234, IL16
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1941 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN INTERLEUKIN-16
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL16.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL16.
- The immunogen for anti-IL16 antibody: recombinant human IL-16
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water.
For long term storage the addition of 0.09% Sodium Azide is recommended.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL16 antibody - OASA07867
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 0.5 ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.1 - 0.2ug/ml
Functional Assays: 12 - 70ng/ml
- Additional Information:
- Note: For functional studies do not add Azide.
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human IL-16 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH 7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Cruikshank, W.W. et al. (1994) Molecular and functional analysis of a lymphocyte chemoattractant factor: Association of biologic function with CD4 expression. P.N.A.S. 91: 5109-5113.
2. Cruikshank, W.W. et al. (2000) Interleukin-16. J. Leuk. Biol. 67: 757-766.