- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-12 subunit beta
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1282 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI BOVINE INTERLEUKIN-12:Azide Free
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL12B.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL12B.
- The immunogen for anti-IL12B antibody: recombinant bovine IL-12
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL12B antibody - OASA00347
- Azide Free
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry(1): 1/1000
ELISA: 1/100 - 1/1000
Functional Assays: 1/100
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: None present
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hope, J. C. et al. (2002) Development of detection methods for ruminant interleukin (IL) - 12. J. Immunol. Methods. 266: 117 - 126.
2. Wenz, J.R. et al. (2010) Factors associated with concentrations of select cytokine and acute phase proteins in dairy cows with naturally occurring clinical mastitis. J Dairy Sci. 93: 2458-70.
3. Rinaldi, M. et al (2010) A sentinel function for teat tissues in dairy cows: dominant innate immune response elements define early response to E. coli mastitis. Funct Integr Genomics. 10: 21-38.
- Tips Information: