- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-12 subunit alpha
- Alias Symbols:
- IL12p35, Il-12 p35
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1280 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI BOVINE INTERLEUKIN-12:Low Endotoxin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- ELISA, FC, WB, FN
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL12A.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL12A.
- The immunogen for anti-IL12A antibody: recombinant bovine IL-12
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Human, Sheep, African Buffalo
- Product Format:
- Liquid. PBS. Low Endotoxin
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of dispatch.
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL12A antibody - OASA00349
- Mouse anti Bovine Interleukin-12/23 antibody, clone CC301 recognizes the p40 subunit of bovine interleukin-12, and binds to both the free subunit and the intact heterodimer. The p40 subunit is also known as IL-12B and can form a heterodimer with either IL-12A or IL-23A.
DOES NOT REACT WITH MOUSE
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 8ug/ml
ELISA : This antibody may be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA in combination with biotinylated clone CC326 (OASA00348) as detection reagent.
Functional Assay: 1/100
Western Blot: 1/50-1/100
Flow Cytometry*: 1/10
*Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application
Flow Cytometry: Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.Product Form
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
Endotoxin Level: < 0.01 EU/ug
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hope, J. C. et al. (2002) Development of detection methods for ruminant interleukin (IL) - 12. J. Immunol. Methods. 266: 117 - 126.
2. Wenz, J.R. et al. (2010) Factors associated with concentrations of select cytokine and acute phase proteins in dairy cows with naturally occurring clinical mastitis. J Dairy Sci. 93: 2458-70.
3. Rinaldi, M. et al (2010) A sentinel function for teat tissues in dairy cows: dominant innate immune response elements define early response to E. coli mastitis. Funct Integr Genomics. 10: 21-38.