- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- CSIF, TGIF, IL-10, IL10A, MGC126450, MGC126451, IL10
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1783 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI HUMAN INTERLEUKIN-10
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL10.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL10.
- The immunogen for anti-IL10 antibody: recombinant human IL-10
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL10 antibody - OASA04719
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry(1): 1/10 - 1/50
Western Blotting: 1/100
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Western blot analysis of human IL-10 recombinant protein probed with Rat anti Human Interleukin-10 followed by F(ab')2 Rabbit anti Rat IgG:HRP
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Abrams J. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: Immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples. Immunol. Rev. 127: 5-24.
2. Othieno C. et al. (1999) Interaction of mycobacterium tuberculosis - induced transforming growth factor beta 1 and interleukin-10. Infect. Immun. 67:5730-5735.
- Tips Information: