- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1783 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI BOVINE INTERLEUKIN-10:Low Endotoxin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL10.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL10.
- The immunogen for anti-IL10 antibody: plasmid cDNA encoding bovine IL-10
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL10 antibody - OASA00346
- Low Endotoxin
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 5ug/ml - 10ug/ml
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: None present
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
Endotoxin Level: < 0.01 EU/ug
- Target Reference:
- 1. Kwong, L. S. et al. (2002) Development of an ELISA for bovine IL-10. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 85: 213-223.
2. Buza, J.J. et al. (2004) Neutralization of interleukin-10 significantly enhances gamma interferon expression in peripheral blood by stimulation with Johnin purified protein derivative and by infection with Mycobacterium avium subsp.paratuberculosis in experimentally infected cattle with paratuberculosis. Infect. Immun. 72(4): 2425-8.
3. Scandurra, G.M. et al. (2010) Assessment of live candidate vaccines for paratuberculosis in animal models and
- Tips Information: