- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1783 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI BOVINE INTERLEUKIN-10
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL10.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL10.
- The immunogen for anti-IL10 antibody: plasmid cDNA encoding bovine IL-10.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL10 antibody - OASA00344
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This reagent may be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA assay for bovine IL-10 in combination with OASA00345 as detection reagent.
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Soduim Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Kwong, L.S. et al. (2002) Development of an ELISA for bovine IL-10. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 85: 213-223.
2. Scandurra, G.M. et al. (2009) Assessment of live candidate vaccines for paratuberculosis in animal models and
- Tips Information: