- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- E. coli
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL6.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL6.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Lyophilized
Reconstitute using 100mM acetic acid to 0.1-1.0mg/ml to regain full activity. Further dilutions can be made in other aqueous buffers.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- >98% pure (HPLC, FPLC and reducing and non-reducing SDS-PAGE). Endotoxin level is less than 0.1ng/ug (IEU/ug). Purified by chromatographic techniques.
Product is sterile filtered.
- Interleukin 6 (IL-6) Recombinant
- Application Data:
- Inactivation: Not applicable
- Buffer: Lyophilized from PBS, pH 7.4
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- The lyophilized product, though stable for 3 weeks at room temperature, is best stored at -20C. After reconstitution, short term (up to 1 week) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, add 0.1% HSA or BSA, aliquot and store at -20C.
- Printable datasheet for OPMA04617
- Tips Information: