IL-6 Protein (OPMA04617)
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Mouse|
|Product Format||Purified, Lyophilized
Reconstitute using 100mM acetic acid to 0.1-1.0mg/ml to regain full activity. Further dilutions can be made in other aqueous buffers.
|::||Buffer: Lyophilized from PBS, pH 7.4
|Reconstitution and Storage||The lyophilized product, though stable for 3 weeks at room temperature, is best stored at -20C. After reconstitution, short term (up to 1 week) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, add 0.1% HSA or BSA, aliquot and store at -20C.|
|Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence||Mouse|
|Purity||>98% pure (HPLC, FPLC and reducing and non-reducing SDS-PAGE). Endotoxin level is less than 0.1ng/ug (IEU/ug). Purified by chromatographic techniques.
Product is sterile filtered.
|Specificity||Interleukin 6 (IL-6) Recombinant|
|Application Data||Inactivation: Not applicable|
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for OPMA04617|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review