- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Mouse Interleukin-2 (IL-2)
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-133118 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Rat. Source: Ascites
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL2.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified, Lyophilized
Reconstitute with 0.2ml water. Mix gently, wash the sides of the vial and wait 30-60 seconds before use.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store lyophilized product at 2 to 8C. After reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01678
- Interleukin 2 (IL-2)
Mouse IL-2. Does not cross react with rat or human IL-2.
- Protein A/S-Sepharose.
- Application Info:
- A 1:50 dilution will block 50-70% of CTLL proliferative response to "5% Con A sup" as a source for mouse IL-2. This antibody will also block 50-70% of MLR or T cell proliferation to KLH. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Mouse IL-2 purified from Con A activated T cell supernatant
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: Lyophilized from PBS
- Tips Information: