- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Ig kappa chain C region
- Swissprot Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Km, HCAK1, MGC62011, MGC72072, MGC88770, MGC88771, MGC88809, MGC111575, IGKC
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-112475 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN KAPPA LIGHT CHAIN:FITC
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IF
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IGKC.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IGKC.
- The immunogen for anti-IGKC antibody: human kappa light chains
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IGKC antibody - OASA06302
- KAPPA LIGHT CHAIN
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat - 1/10
Immunofluorescence: Neat - 1/10
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human kappa chains were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
Monoclonal Antibodies against Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Acquire an Ability To Kill Tumor Cells through Complement Activation by Mutations That Selectively Facilitate the Hexamerization of IgG on Opsonized Cells. J. Immunol. 198, 1585-1594 (2017). IHC-AFF, FC, IF, Human 28062698
- Tips Information: