- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- IGKC, MGC118128, Igk-C
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI MOUSE IgG (H/L) (MULTI SPECIES ADSORBED)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, FC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Igk-C.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Igk-C.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Igk-C antibody - OASA06551
- Goat anti Mouse IgG antibody recognizes mouse IgG and light chains common to other mouse Immunoglobulin classes.
Goat anti Mouse IgG has been cross-adsorbed using human, bovine, porcine, equine, lapine and chicken immunoabsorbants to remove cross-reactive antibodies. Less than 0.1% cross reactivity was detected to human, bovine, porcine, equine, caprine, lapine and chicken IgG, by
immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA.
Goat anti Mouse IgG antibody is highly recommended for use as a secondary antibody with
human and veterinary samples. Goat anti Mouse IgG antibody has been used successfully as a secondary detection reagent in combination with mouse clone CC327 for the detection of TNFα and mouse clone 8M6 for the detection of interleukin-8 in bovine respiritory syncitial virus
infected, neonatal ovine lung tissue by immunohistochemistry (Redondo et al. 2013).
- Polyclonal IgG