- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Ig gamma-1 chain C region, membrane-bound form
- Swissprot Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- IgG1, Igh-4, VH7183, Ighg1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-52003 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE IgG1 HEAVY CHAIN:HRP
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ighg1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ighg1.
- The immunogen for anti-Ighg1 antibody: monoclonal mouse IgG1
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Ighg1 antibody - OASA05593
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 500ng/ml
following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information.
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised LOU/c rats were fused with cells of the rat IR983F myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% - Thiomersal
50% - Glycerol
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Song, J. et al. (2000) Heterogeneous distribution of isoactins in cultured vascular smooth muscle cells does not reflect segregation of contractile and cytoskeletal domains. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 48 (11): 1441 - 1452.
|Yes||No||Not Determined||Suggested Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
|Immunohistology - Resin|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using approriate negative/positive controls.
- Tips Information: