- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Ig gamma-1 chain C region, membrane-bound form
- Alias Symbols:
- IgG1, Igh-4, VH7183, Ighg1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-52003 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE IgG HEAVY CHAIN:Biotin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ighg1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ighg1.
- The immunogen for anti-Ighg1 antibody: purified IgG from BALB/c mice
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Ighg1 antibody - OASA05588
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1.0ug/ml
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised LOU/c rats were fused with cells of the IR983F rat myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on mouse Ig/Sepharose 4B
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
50% - Glycerol
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Bazin, H. (1982) Production of rat monoclonal antibodies with the LOU rat non secreting IR983F myeloma cell line. Prot. Biol. Fluids. Peters Ed: 29th Colloquim (1981). Pergamon Press, Oxford and N.Y., pp 615-618.
2. Bazin, H. et al. (1984) Rat monoclonal antibodies. II. A rapid and efficient method of purification from ascitic fluid or serum J. Immunol. Methods 71: 9 -16