- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Ig epsilon chain C region
- Alias Symbols:
- IgE, IGHE
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-34660 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN IgE:HRP
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IGHE.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IGHE.
- The immunogen for anti-IGHE antibody: chimaeric human IgE
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IGHE antibody - OASA02936
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product can be used in a sandwich ELISA as a detection antibody together with
as the capture antibody.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% - Thiomersal
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Tips Information: