- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Ig epsilon chain C region
- Alias Symbols:
- IgE, IGHE
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-34660 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN IgE
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IGHE.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IGHE.
- The immunogen for anti-IGHE antibody: chimaeric human IgE
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IGHE antibody - OASA02935
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This antibody may be used as capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA using OASA02936 as a detection reagent.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Bachelet, I. et al. (2006) Abrogation of allergic reactions by a bispecific antibody fragment linking IgE to CD300a. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 117: 1314-20.
2. Jayapal, M.et al. (2006) Genome-wide gene expression profiling of human mast cells stimulated by IgE or
- Tips Information: