- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Ig Fraction conjugated to Beta Galactosidase - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- BGAL: Beta-Galactosidase
- Preparation: Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography on pooled mouse IgG covalently linked to agarose.
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to mouse IgG were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-Igh-3 antibody - OASA06581
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/200 - 1/500
- Alias Symbols:
- IgG2b, IGHG2B, gamma2b, Igh-3
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Ig gamma-2B chain C region
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI MOUSE IgG:BGAL
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Igh-3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Igh-3.