- FC, IP, WB, IHC-P, IHC-F, ICC
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store in the dark at 2-8C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Short-term exposure to room temperature should not affect the quality of the reagent. However, if reagent is stored under any conditions other than those specified, the conditions must be verified by the user.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Ig gamma-2B chain C region
- Purified by size-exclusion chromatography
- KLH-coupled trinitrophenol
- 0.1 mg/ml
- Printable datasheet for OAEE01153
- This mouse IgG2b (kappa) monoclonal antibody (clone MPC-11) reacts with an epitope irrelevant for a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed human, mouse, and rat tissues.
- Storage Buffer:
- The reagent is provided in phosphate buffered saline (PBS) containing 15 mM sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) high-grade protease free Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) as a stabilizing agent.
- Target Reference:
- Liang XS, Zhou Y, Li CZ, Wan MB: Natural course of chronic hepatitis B is characterized by changing patterns of programmed death type-1 of CD8-positive T cells. World J Gastroenterol. 2010 Feb 7;16(5):618-24.
Dewals BG, Vanderplasschen A: Malignant catarrhal fever induced by Alcelaphine herpesvirus 1 is characterized by an expansion of activated CD3+CD8+CD4- T cells expressing a cytotoxic phenotype in both lymphoid and non-lymphoid tissues. Vet Res. 2011 Aug 22;42(1):95.
Gupta D, Wang Q, Vinson C, Dziarski R: Bacterial peptidoglycan induces CD14-dependent activation of transcription factors CREB/ATF and AP-1. J Biol Chem. 1999 May 14;274(20):14012-20.
Smed-Sörensen A, Moll M, Cheng TY, Loré K, Norlin AC, Perbeck L, Moody DB, Spetz AL, Sandberg JK: IgG regulates the CD1 expression profile and lipid antigen-presenting function in human dendritic cells via FcgammaRIIa. Blood. 2008 May 15;111(10):5037-46.
Im JS, Tapinos N, Chae GT, Illarionov PA, Besra GS, DeVries GH, Modlin RL, Sieling PA, Rambukkana A, Porcelli SA: Expression of CD1d molecules by human schwann cells and potential interactions with immunoregulatory invariant NK T cells. J Immunol. 2006 Oct 15;177(8):5226-35.