- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02410
- IgA, Secretory Component
- >95% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein G chromatography
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA.
Recommended antibody pairs for sandwich immunoassay:
Detection:OAMA02410(detection of free and IgA-associated secretory component),OAMA02410 (detection of free IgA secretory component)
- Application Data:
- Host Animal: Mouse. Hybridization of 653A myeloma cells with spleen cells from SJL/J mice.
Immunogen: Secretory component purified from human colostrum
Species Specificity: Reacts with free and IgA-associated secretory component. Binds a conformational epitope.
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: NaN3 (0.1% Sodium azide)
Warning: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: