- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- Immunoglobin G
- Protein Name:
- Immunoglobin G
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- 0.22 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.78-50 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level IgG were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level IgG were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10%
Inter-Assay CV: <12%
- Kit Duration:
- 2.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology IgG ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD01325) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for IgG has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells,incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for IgG is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample IgG captured in well.
- Kit Component:
Component Amount Anti-IgG Microplate 96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips) IgG Lyophilized Standard 2 100X Biotinylated IgG Detector Antibody 120 uL Avidin/HRP Conjugate 120 uL Standard Diluent 1 x 20 mL Detector Antibody Diluent 1 x 12 mL Conjugate Diluent 1 x 12 mL 30X Wash Buffer 1 x 20 mL TMB Substrate 1 x 9 mL Stop Solution 1 x 6 mL
- Kit Linearity:
Sample 1:2 1:4 1:8 1:16 Serum (n=5) 86-101% 78-97% 98-105% 94-102% EDTA Plasma (n=5) 96-104% 96-105% 96-105% 98-105% Heparin Plasma (n=5) 79-103% 91-99% 84-101% 87-94%
- Kit Recovery:
Matrix Recovery range (%) Average(%) Serum (n=5) 84-98 90 EDTA Plasma (n=5) 83-91 86 Heparin Plasma (n=5) 87-94 90
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Immunoglobulin G (IgG). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Immunoglobulin G (IgG) and analogues was observed.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA
- Tips Information:
Dr. Elaine C. Lee
Assistant Professor, Director of Human Performance Laboratory
University of Connecticut
Department of Kinesiology
“Kit was user friendly and gave precise results with our samples. Most samples were in detectable range.”
1. Sample: Blood plasma (EDTA treated)
2. Sample preparation: Whole blood was collected in evacuated BD Vacutainer tubes treated with K2EDTA. Blood was centrifuged 3000 RPM, 15 minutes, 4 degrees C, and plasma was aliquoted and stored at -80 degrees C until analysis approximately 4 months after storage. Sample were thawed at room temperature prior to use in the kit.
3. Were these samples validated or characterized as positive and/or negative controls? No
4. What dilution worked for your samples? No dilution required