- Molecular Weight:
- Human IgG, whole molecule
- Product Format:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store vial at 4 C prior to restoration. Restore with 1.0 mL of deionized water (or equivalent). For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -20 C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4 C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of restoration.
- 1.0 mg/ml (by UV absorbance at 280 nm)
- Printable datasheet for OARA05563
- Application Info:
- FLISA: 1:10,000 - 1:50,000 IF: 1:1,000 - 1:5,000 OTHER: FLOW CYTOMETRY 1:500 - 1:2,500
- Additional Information:
- Buffer: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
Conjugation Reference: Modified from J.A. Titus, P.P. Haugland, S.D. Sharrow, D.M. Segal J. Immunol. Methods 50; 193, (1982).
Emission Wavelength: 620
Excitation Wavelength: 596
Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.1 moles Texas Red per mole of Chicken IgG
- Label: Texas Red
Preservative: 0.01% (w/v) Sodium Azide
Stabilizer: 10 mg/ml Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) - Immunoglobulin and Protease free
- Description: This product is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms.