- Gene Symbol:
- Protein Name:
- Ig gamma-1 chain C region
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8C.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IgG antibody - OAMA02484
- IgG (Fc)
- >95% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein G chromatography
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA.
Recommended antibody pair for sandwich immunoassay:
- Application Data:
- Host Animal: Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
Immunogen: IgG from human serum
Species Specificity: Class-specific for human IgG. Fc-region specific. No allotype restriction. Does not cross react with human IgA, IgM, IgE.
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: NaN3 (0.1% Sodium azide)
Warning: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: