- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 7
- Alias Symbols:
- PSF, FSTL2, MAC25, IGFBP-7, IGFBP-7v, IGFBPRP1, IGFBP7
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13095 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN IGFBP-7
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IGFBP7.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IGFBP7.
- The immunogen for anti-IGFBP7 antibody: recombinant human IGFBP-7
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IGFBP7 antibody - OASA07822
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a capture reagent in sandwich ELISA with This product B as a detection reagent.
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human IGFBP-7 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml after reconstitution.
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Ruan, W.J. et al. (2006) IGFBP7 plays a potential tumor suppressor role against colorectal carcinogenesis with its expression associated with DNA hypomethylation of exon 1. J. Zhejiang, Univ. Sci. B. 7: 929-932.
2. Pereira, R.C. and Canalis, E. (1999) Parathyroid hormone increases mac25/insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-related protein 1 expression in cultured osteoblasts. Endocrinol. 140: 1998-2003.