- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- AI875747, Band 3A, Deb2, IBP-4, IGF-binding protein 4, Igfbp-4, IGFBP-4, Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 4
- Description of Target:
- IGF-binding proteins prolong the half-life of the IGFs and have been shown to either inhibit or stimulate the growth promoting effects of the IGFs on cell culture. They alter the interaction of IGFs with their cell surface receptors.
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-1 family member 10
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates
- 0.625 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.625 - 40 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay reproducibility was evaluated with 20 replicates of 3 samples representing low, middle and high level LIPC. Inter-assay reproducibility was evaluated with 3 samples representing low, middle and high level LIPC using 8 replicates on each of 3 plates.
Intra-Assay CV <6.1%
Inter-Assay CV <8.5%
- Kit Duration:
- ~3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Igfbp4 ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH07006) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Igfbp4 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Igfbp4 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Igfbp4 captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
|Igfbp4 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Igfbp4 Lyophilized Standard||2 x 40 ng|
|100X Igfbp4 HRP-Detector Anitbody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Luminol Substrate||1 x 2 mL|
|Substrate Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into matrix = 90.5%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD 450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IGFBP4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IGFBP4.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA