- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Duration:
- 2.5 Hours
- Kit Linearity:
|Sample||1:2 Dilution||1:4 Dilution||1:8 Dilution||1:16 Dilution|
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology IGFBP4 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD00785) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for IGFBP4 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for IGFBP4 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample IGFBP4captured in well.
- Kit Range:
- 0.312-20 ng/mL
- Kit Recovery:
|Matrix||Recovery Range (%)||Average (%)|
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level IGFBP4 were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level IGFBP4 were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10%
Inter-Assay CV: <12%
- Kit Component:
|Anti-IGFBP4 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|IGFBP4 Lyophilized Standard||2 x 20 ng|
|100X Biotinylated IGFBP4 Detector Antibody||120 uL|
|Avidin/HRP Conjugate||120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- < 0.129 ng/mL
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Insulin Like Growth Factor Binding Protein 4 (IGFBP4).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Insulin Like Growth Factor Binding Protein 4 (IGFBP4) and analogues was observed.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich Immunoassay
- Official Gene Full Name:
- insulin like growth factor binding protein 4
- Alias Symbols:
- BP-4, HT29-IGFBP, IBP4, IBP-4, IGF-binding protein 4, IGFBP-4, Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 4
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 4
- Description of Target:
- IGF-binding proteins prolong the half-life of the IGFs and have been shown to either inhibit or stimulate the growth promoting effects of the IGFs on cell culture. They alter the interaction of IGFs with their cell surface receptors.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IGFBP4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IGFBP4.