- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Insulin-like growth factor I
- Alias Symbols:
- IGFI, IGF-I, IGF1A, IGF1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1422 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR I
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IGF1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IGF1.
- The immunogen for anti-IGF1 antibody: recombinant human IGF-I
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended. NB: For functional studies do not add azide.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IGF1 antibody - OASA07851
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Dilution: 0.25 ug/ml. This antibody does not require antigen retrieval for use with formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human IGF-I were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml after reconstitution
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Singer, C.F. et al. (2004) Insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I and IGF-II serum concentrations in patients with benign and malignant breast lesions: Free IGF-II is correlated with breast cancer size. Clin. Can. Res. 10: 4003-4009.
- Tips Information: