- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Insulin-like growth factor I
- Alias Symbols:
- Igf-1, Igf-I, C730016P09Rik, Igf1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1422 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI MOUSE INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR I
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Igf1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Igf1.
- The immunogen for anti-Igf1 antibody: recombinant mouse IGF-1
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Igf1 antibody - OASA06658
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 0.5ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.1ug/ml - 0.2ug/ml
- Additional Information:
- Note: For long term storage, the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Preservative Stabilisers: None Present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to mouse IGF-1 were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Tips Information: