- Protein Name:
- Ig epsilon chain C region
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Immunoglobulin E (IgE)
- Mouse. Source: Tissue Culture
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 2 weeks) store at 2 to 8C. Prepare working dilution only prior to immediate use. Long term store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01939
Recognizes human IgE and shows no cross-reactivity to other human immunoglobulin classes or subclasses.
- Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Chimeric human IgE
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: