- Protein Name:
- Ig epsilon chain C region
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Immunoglobulin E (IgE)
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma. cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01936
Class-specific for human IgE and directed to thermosensitive epitope localized in IgE C-epsilon-3 domain.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Detection of total IgE level and IgE antibodies in ELISA. Can be used for IgE purification by affinity chromatography. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: IgE from myelomatous human serum
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: