- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Immunoglobulin E (IgE)
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 7 days) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01419
Human IgG: <0.0001%
Human IgA: <0.0001%
Human IgM: <0.0001%
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography.
- IgG1, kappa
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended antibody pair for sandwich immunoassay:
Capture: OAMA01418 Detection: OAMA01419
- Additional Information:
- Affinity Constant: 8.5 x 1010 L/m
- Buffer: 10mM Phosphate, pH 7.4 containing 150mM Sodium Chloride
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: