- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- IgG1, kappa
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Buffer: 10mM Phosphate, pH 7.4 containing 150mM Sodium chloride
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 7 days) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at <-40C. If aliquoted for long term storage, fill volume should be equal to or greater than 50% of the nominal fill volume of the vial used. Avoid repeated freeze/th
- Protein Name:
- Ig epsilon chain C region
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Immunoglobulin E (IgE)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01418
Crossreactivity: Human IgG - <0.0001%
Human IgA - <0.0001%
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography.
Product is 0.2um filtered.
- Application Data:
- Affinity Constant: 6.9 x 10^10 L/m
- Tips Information: