- Protein Name:
- Ig alpha-1 chain C region
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Immunoglobulin A (IgA)
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma. cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01927
Specific for human IgA Fc region. No allotype restriction. Does not react with other immunoglobulin classes.
- >95% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein G chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: IgA from human colostrum.
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: