- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interferon gamma
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101424 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI CHICKEN INTERFERON GAMMA:Azide Free
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IFNG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IFNG.
- The immunogen for anti-IFNG antibody: recombinant chicken Interferon Gamma
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IFNG antibody - OASA07148
- IFN GAMMA
- Azide Free
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Dilution: 10 ug/ml - 50 ug/ml
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present.
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to chicken Interferon Gamma were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography on protein G.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Staeheli, P. et al. (2001) Cytokines of Birds: Conserved functions - A largely different look. J. Interferon Cytokine Res. 21: 993-1010.
2. Weining, K.C. et al. (1996) Biological properties of recombinant chicken interferon-gamma. Eur. J. Immunol. 26: 2440-2447.
3. Schultz, U. et al. (1995) Recombinant chicken interferon: a potent antiviral agent that lacks intrinsic macrophage activating factor activity. Eur. J. Immunol. 25: 847-851.
- Tips Information: