- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interferon gamma
- Alias Symbols:
- Ifg, IFN-g, Ifng
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101424 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE INTERFERON GAMMA:Low Endotoxin
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ifng.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ifng.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Ifng antibody - OASA05618
- IFN GAMMA
- Low Endotoxin
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Frozen: 1/200 - 1/2000
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Detection of Recombinant Mouse Interferon Gamma in Sandwich ELISA using Rat anti Mouse Interferon Gamma : Endotoxin Low as a coating antibody and Rabbit anti Mouse Interferon Gamma: Biotin as a detection reagent
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: None present
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
Endotoxin Level: < 0.01EU/ug
- Target Reference:
- 1. Cherwinski, H. et al. (1987) Two types of mouse helper T cell clone III. Further differences in lymphokine synthesis between Th1 and Th2 clones revealed by RNA hybridization, functionally monospecific bioassays and monoclonal antibodies. J. Exp. Med. 166: 1229 - 1244.
2. Hsieh, B. et al. (1996) In vivo cytokine production in murine listeriosis. Evidence for immunoregulation by gamma delta+ T cells. J. Immunol. 156: 232-237.
3. Holz, A. et al. (2001) Constitutive beta cell expression of IL-12 does not perturb self-tolerance but intensifies established autoimmune diabetes. J. Clin. Invest. 108: 1749 - 1758.
4. Chiu, W.C. et al. (2009) Effects of dietary fish oil supplementation on cellular adhesion molecule expression and tissue myeloperoxidase activity in hypercholesterolemic mice with sepsis.
- Tips Information: