- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interferon gamma
- Alias Symbols:
- IFNG2, Ifng
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101424 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI RAT INTERFERON GAMMA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ifng.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ifng.
- The immunogen for anti-Ifng antibody: recombinant rat IFN gamma
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Ifng antibody - OASA04188
- IFN GAMMA
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 10ug/ml - 100ug/ml
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 125mM - trehalose0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Paineau, J. et al. (1991) Effect of recombinant interferon gamma and interleukin-2 and of a monoclonal antibody against interferon gamma on the rat immune response against heart allografts. J. Heart Lung Transplant. 10: 424-430.
2. Graf, M. et al. (2001) IL-6 secretion by a rat T9 Glioma clone induces a neutrophil-dependent antitumor response with resultant cellular, antiglioma immunity. J. Immunol. 166: 121 - 129.
3. Paineau, J. et al.. (1989) Effects of gamma interferon and interleukin-2, and of gamma-interferon antibodies, on the rat immune response against allografts. Transplant Proc. 21: 999-1001.
4. Van der Meide, P.H. et al. (1986) The purification and characterization of rat gamma interferon by use of two monoclonal antibodies. J. Gen. Virol. 67: 1059-1071.
5. Keller, R. et al. (1987) Induction, maintenance, and reinduction of tumoricidal activity in bone marrow-derived mononuclear phagocytes by Corynebacterium parvum. Evidence for the involvement of a T cell- and interferon-gamma-independent pathway of macrophage activation. J. Immunol. 138: 2366-12371.
6. Jacob, C.O. et al. (1989) Heterogeneous effects of IFN-gamma in adjuvant arthritis. J. Immunol. 142: 1500-1505.
7. Kingston, A.E. et al. (1989) Schwann cells co-cultured with stimulated T cells and antigen express major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class II determinants without interferon-gamma pretreatment: synergistic effects of interferon-gamma and tumor necrosis factor on MHC class II induction. Eur. J. Immunol. 19: 177-183.