- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interferon gamma
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101424 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- 20 kDa
- Affinity chromatography on Protein G tissue culture supernatant.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IFNG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IFNG.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Human, Pig, Dog, Horse, Sheep, Goat, Dolphin, Ferret, Mink, Fin Whale, Rabbit
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized from PBS with 0.09% sodium azide, 1% BSA, and 5% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
Storage: Store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
Shelf Life: 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IFNG antibody - OASA00343
- Mouse anti Bovine IFNG antibody, clone CC302, recognizes bovine interferon-gamma, a 143 amino acid cytokine with potent activating, antiviral and anti proliferitive properties, produced as a pro-peptide with an additional 23 amino acid N-terminal signal peptide sequence having a molecular weight of ~20 kDa. IFNG is predominantly secreted by activated T lymphocytes in response to specific mitogens as a result of infection (Rhodes et al. 2000).
Mouse anti bovine G inerferon antibody, clone CC302 has been demonstrated to be reactive to a number of mammalian species including human, sheep, dog, pig, goat and mink (Pedersen et al. 2002). Clone CC302 has been successfully used for the evaluation of G interferon levels in the sera of calves naturally infected with M. avium. subsp paratuberculosis (Appana et al. 2013) as a detection reagent using an ELISA.
- Application Info:
- FC Neat 1:10. Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hasvold, H. et al. (2002) In vitro responses to purified protein derivate of caprine T lymphocytes following vaccination with live strains of Mycobacterium avium subsp paratuberculosis. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 90: 79 - 89.
2. Mwang, W. et al. (2002) DNA-encoded fetal liver tyrosine kinase 3 ligand and granulocyte macrophage-colony-stimulating factor increase dendritic cell recruitment to the inoculation site and enhance antigen specific CD4+ T cell responses induced by DNA vaccination of outbred animals. J. Immunol. 169: 3837 - 3846.
3. Pedersen, L. G. et al. (2002) Identification of monoclonal antibodies that cross react with cytokines from different animal species. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 88: 111 - 122.
4. Aasted, B. et al. (2002) Cytokine profiles in peripheral blood mononuclear cells and lymph node cells from piglets infected in utero with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus. Clin. Diagn. Lab. Immunol. 9: 1229 - 1234.
5. Nielsen, L. et al. (2009) Lymphotropism and host responses during acute wild-type canine distemper virus