- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interferon gamma
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101424 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI BOVINE INTERFERON GAMMA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IFNG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IFNG.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IFNG antibody - OASA00337
- IFN GAMMA
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This clone may be used in a sandwich ELISA in combination with clone CC330 (OASA00339) and recombinant bovine IFN gamma
For sandwich ELISA applications, Aviva Systems Biology recommend the use of the biotin conjugated fo
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hasvold, H. et al. (2002) In vitro responses to purified protein derivate of caprine T lymphocytes following vaccination with live strains of Mycobacterium avium subsp paratuberculosis. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 90: 79 - 89.
2. Mwang, W. et al. (2002) DNA-encoded fetal liver tyrosine kinase 3 ligand and granulocyte macrophage-colony-stimulating factor increase dendritic cell recruitment to the inoculation site and enhance antigen specific CD4+ T cell responses induced by DNA vaccination of outbred animals. J. Immunol. 169: 3837 - 3846.
3. Pedersen, L. G. et al. (2002) Identification of monoclonal antibodies that cross react with cytokines from different animal species. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 88: 111 - 122.
4. Aasted, B. et al. (2002) Cytokine profiles in peripheral blood mononuclear cells and lymph node cells from piglets infected in utero with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus. Clin. Diagn. Lab. Immunol. 9: 1229 - 1234.
5. Nielsen, L. et al. (2009) Lymphotropism and host responses during acute wild-type canine distemper virus
- Tips Information: