- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interferon beta
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Interferon beta, IFN-beta, Fibroblast interferon, IFNB, IFB, IFNB1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-17565 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Molecular Weight:
- 22294 Da
- WB, IHC, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IFNB1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IFNB1.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IFNB1 antibody - OAAB05131
- Sample Type Confirmation:
IFNB1 is strongly supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in HepG2
- This IFNB1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 39-66 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human IFNB1.
- Rabbit Ig
- Application Info:
- The suggested dilutions are:
Western blot~~ 1:1000
Immunohistochemistry ~~ 1:10~50
Sanderson, S. D. et al. Innate immune induction and influenza protection elicited by a response-selective agonist of human C5a. PLoS One 7, e40303 (2012). WB, IHC, FC, Human 22792270