- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Inhibitor of DNA binding 4, HLH protein
- Alias Symbols:
- bHLHb27, BHLHB27, Class B basic helix-loop-helix protein 27, DNA-binding protein inhibitor ID-4, IDB4, Inhibitor of DNA binding 4
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- DNA-binding protein inhibitor ID-4
- Description of Target:
- Transcriptional regulator (lacking a basic DNA binding domain) which negatively regulates the basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) transcription factors by forming heterodimers and inhibiting their DNA binding and transcriptional activity. Implicated in regulating a variety of cellular processes, including cellular growth, senescence, differentiation, apoptosis, angiogenesis, and neoplastic transformation.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Lysates
- 3.9 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 15.6 pg/mL-1,000 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level ID4 were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level ID4 were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <8%
Inter-Assay CV: <10%
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology ID4 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCA00660) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for ID4 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for ID4 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample ID4 captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
|ID4 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|ID4 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated ID4 Detector Anitbody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 50 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Linearity:
|Dilution||Mean n=4 (%)||Range (%)|
- Kit Recovery:
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||104||96-107|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ID4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ID4.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.