- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- PCMT, PPMT, PCCMT, HSTE14, MST098, MSTP098, MGC39955
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protein-S-isoprenylcysteine O-methyltransferase
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes the third of three enzymes that posttranslationally modify isoprenylated C-terminal cysteine residues in certain proteins and target those proteins to the cell membrane. This enzyme localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum. Alternative splicing may result in other transcript variants, but the biological validity of those transcripts has not been determined.
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ICMT.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ICMT.
- Protein Interactions:
- ELAVL1; UBC; RAC2; RAC1; HRAS; RHOA;
- Quality Control:
- This product was tested on western blot.
Application : Western blot standard.
Observed Molecular Weight: 42
Expression system : Bacteria
- GST in N-terminal
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 200ul of distilled water. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.