- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor
- E. coli
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNF.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNF.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Lyophilized
Reconstitute using sterile deionized water to a concentration >100ug/ml. Further dilutions can be made in other aqueous buffers.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- >98% pure (RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE). Purified by chromatographic techniques
Product is sterile filtered.
- Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNF-a) Recombinant
- Application Data:
- Inactivation: Not applicable
- Buffer: Lyophilized from 20mM PBS, pH 7.2 containing 10mM Sodium chloride
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- The lyophilized product, though stable for 3 weeks at room temperature, is best stored at -20C. After reconstitution, short term (up to 1 week) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, add 0.1% HSA or BSA, aliquot and store at -20C.
- Printable datasheet for OPMA04634
- Tips Information: