Human TNF-alpha Protein (OPMA04634)
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Human|
|Product Format||Purified, Lyophilized
Reconstitute using sterile deionized water to a concentration >100ug/ml. Further dilutions can be made in other aqueous buffers.
|::||Buffer: Lyophilized from 20mM PBS, pH 7.2 containing 10mM Sodium chloride
|Reconstitution and Storage||The lyophilized product, though stable for 3 weeks at room temperature, is best stored at -20C. After reconstitution, short term (up to 1 week) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, add 0.1% HSA or BSA, aliquot and store at -20C.|
|Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence||Human|
|Purity||>98% pure (RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE). Purified by chromatographic techniques
Product is sterile filtered.
|Specificity||Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNF-a) Recombinant|
|Application Data||Inactivation: Not applicable|
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for OPMA04634|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!